Give a very special & unique present and send it by direct mail to anyone. It's now simple & easy to post this gift around the world. With it's daily pages, friends will have a reminder of you each day! It's a perfect birthday, milestone, new year, holiday season gift.
Let's Take A Closer Look At The Content...
- 365 Affirmations - you could write these on a little card and carry it around for the day. It is a place to stand, something to take aboard. You will be more powerfully enabled to deal with all the circumstances that show up during the day within each specific, and uniquely designed context.
- 365 Stepping Stones - this is a life power tip for the day, something to personally consider, contemplate, or question. It is a short, simple message with a focus point that gives you poignant food for thought.
- 365 Actions - activities that help expand your experience of life, or get you in touch with others. They are the things you can do to nurture you or others, and that generally have a "feel good" factor. The action may also be something that moves you forward with personal goals.
- 365 Clearing Tasks - this is a brief task related to your personal environment. Doing one of these each day will help you to be a little more on top of being organized than you may usually be. Each might even get you started with doing a little more around the house or office for that day.
- 365 Quotes - added as daily food for thought, and simply for inspiring you to action. Many quotes also carry teaching lessons, or call you into taking action with a certain area of your life.
- 365 Power Questions - a conscience squirmer that encourages you to look at what is currently going on in your life, and these questions perhaps will be a catalyst for making some changes.
- 365 Challenges - an activity that you can take on board for a day, or for a longer stretch of time. It is something to practise, to take as a practice, or to take up as your personal challenge. Take these for a test drive!
- AS WELL AS... 288 Web Links, That's Six Each Week! A total of 48 recommended books, 48 feature length movie suggestions, 48 online videos, 48 personal development sites, 48 links to humor and 48 inspiring songs.