Join the authors, John Terry and Bonny Adams, as they take you into the past, present, and the future. Discover what happened to such notable figures as:
- Amelia Earhart
- Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
- Genghis Khan
- The men who escaped from Alcatraz
By Purchasing Through the Eyes of a Traveler,
you get to examine...
- Alternate states of consciousness of the human mind.
- The methods and techniques that unlock dormant powers of the mind.
- The five most common fears that stifle the altered state of mind, and how to overcome them.
- The signs of a deep state of mind relaxation.
- The authors' clear step-by-step instructions and techniques.
The long-dreamt of ability of mind travel, as time and space are circumvented and events and personalities of the past, present, or future realms are readily and plainly revealed.
What are Some of the Possible Implications of Mind Travel?
- What would it be worth to actually witness the masterful hands of Michael Angelo or Leonardo da Vinci in the very process of brush stroke and chisel?
- Consider what it would mean to get a firsthand view into the lives of your own parents, grandparents' or great-grandparents' day.
- Who hasn't wondered about the Kennedy brothers' assassinations, or wished they could unlock the mysteries surrounding Amelia Earhart's sudden disappearance, or the demise of the notorious Butch and Sundance, or the events of the infamous escape from Alcatraz Island.
- What value could possibly be placed on observing Handel, Beethoven, or Mozart as they put quill pen to parchment to capture what must have been heard only in the privacy of their own minds?