How can this ebook help you save and budget?
You will learn how to be a smart shopper and how to live on a budget.
"Thrifty Living: Be Thrifty, Make a Budget, and Save Money!" will show you over 200 money saving tips.
Also In Part 1 learn how to save on:
- Cleaning Supplies
- Birthday's and Holiday's
- Vacation and Travel
In Part 2 learn budgeting tips:
- How To Increase Your Income
- How To Track Your Spending
- Tips for Debt Relief
- What you need to know about Debit cards
- Create A Budget
This eBook Is A Road-map To Living Within Your Means!
Here's just a few things you will find in "Thrifty Living: Be Thrifty, Make a Budget, and Save Money!"
- 16 recipes for economical homemade cleaning products. Why pay for over priced name brand products when you can make your own from items you probably already have?!
- I will show you 20 ways to save on birthdays and 10 ways to save on Christmas cost. I have also thrown in 6 easy savings tips for holiday decorations. You will be surprised how easy they are to do!
- 15 tips to living within your budget. It's really not as difficult as you may think!
- 13 ways to save money on your cellular phone service. You need to know these important tips!
- 24 money savings tips for saving on utilities. One easy change can save over $70 a year on your electric or gas bill.
- 30 ways to drastically cut your grocery expenses - you may be surprised what you read here!
- How to save at least $60 a month by making one easy change to your daily routine. This is a must to know!