Learn Easy Meditation Techniques To Boost Your Body's Ability To Heal From Cancer!
Meditation can come in many different forms depending on it's origins, but the meditation used in the stories in this ebook can best be described as 'health meditation', as taught by well known Australian cancer survivor, Ian Gawler and authors such as doctors Deepak Chopra and Carl Simonton.
These meditations include
- healing visualizations and affirmations
- mindfulness meditations, focusing lightly on the breath
- stress reduction and body relaxation directions
You can find out about ...
- How others with cancer found meditation
- How mindful acceptance and relaxation reduces pain
- Dealing with strong emotions provoked by serious illness
- How awareness of mortality encourages spiritual development
- How meditation can help when one has a life threatening illness
- When to control and when to accept
- How to encourage hope
- How to work with sleepiness in meditation
- Asking for help
- Gaining a new perception of mortality and loss
- How to deal with fear
- Peace and relaxation
- How to use the mind to promote healing
- Stopping the stress of striving for perfectionism
- How to change stressful lifestyles
You don't need any previous experience to be able to follow the podCasts or the extra meditations in the actual book.
Each meditation has two parts.
- An introduction to the meditation explaining how it works and what it is for.
- The meditation itself for you to practice as you listen - a guided meditation. You may only wish to listen to the introduction once or twice, but the guided meditation itself can be listened to as many times as you like - even once or twice a day.