This eBook will give you the skills you need for those daily difficulties.
Our minds do not turn the stress response off once a danger has passed.
The psychoeducation contained in this eBook is THE hallmark coping technique.
THERE ARE SEVERAL REASONS WHY A PERSON WOULD NEED THIS eBOOK
- The eBook can reach and help many more people than can be reached in my small private practice.
- It will improve your physical health, emotional health and interpersoanl relations.
- Due to the economy, not all can afford to obtain the psychoeducation that is provided in a session.
- There are people fearful, anxious, or even too proud to attend therapy to receive psychoeducation, the eBook will allow for such in privacy.
- Research reflects you have to hear something 6 times before you internalize it. The eBook will allow you to review as one needs over the course of time.
These are all real issues and legitimate concerns & that is why I wrote this eBook - to help you.
I will teach you:
- The diagram is an organized way of perceiving and responding to a complex life situation.
- Thinking In A Diagram is a visualization that strategically teaches approaching thinking, feeling and behaving.
- The diagram is utilized to dissect, cognitively and emotionally, your life experiences so you will address your life challenges.
- The diagram teaches you what to DO.
- The diagram is a method that guides you into taking ACTION.
The Thinking In A Diagram method has a learning curve just as when you learn anything new.
It could take you as soon as a month or two or as long as six to seven to twelve months.
Be honest with yourelf and truly think about this opportunity.