Everything you need to Know for your Dream Vacation in Florence, Italy - Places to Visit, Sights to See, Where to Eat, Where to Stay...
Let me Take you on a Whirlwind Virtual Tour of Florence & Tuscany!
Are you thinking about taking a dream vacation in Florence or Tuscany? Can you imagine yourself now, walking towards the famous Ponte Vecchio (below) in the early evening as the lights are starting to reflect off the river Arno. Or sipping a glass of fine Chianti while relaxing on a balmy evening and watching the sun set over the beautiful city of Florence?
I'll tell you a bit more about the places to visit in Florence, Italy and you will also find out:
- What is the best time of the year to go to Tuscany?
- Should I hire a car in Italy?
- Which towns and villages besides Florence can I visit?
- Is it easy to travel around by train or bus in Tuscany?
- Where are the best places to stay in Florence without breaking the bank?
- How to get free brochures to help you plan day trips in Tuscany
After spending a few days in Florence walking, eating, sightseeing and museum going we hired a car and drove to our home for the next week - a villa in a beautiful remote spot of the countryside in Tuscany.
I would like to give you instant access to all my Florence and Tuscany travel information, money saving tips and answers to all your questions before you leave for your vacation in Florence.
I can help make sure that you ...
- Discover the best places for that unforgettable honeymoon or vacation for lovers
- Find a special, memorable place to stay in Florence using my accommodation guide
- Have fun family times in Florence - I will tell you the best hotels for families with young children
- Have the perfect experience in Florence, even if you have limited time
- Save money - get the low down on safe, central, low priced accommodation for budget travellers
- Discover the not to be missed places to visit in Florence Italy
Using the information from hundreds of hours of research, along with my own personal experiences of Florence and Tuscany from previous vacations I have written The Ultimate Guide to Florence, an digital guide containing everything you need to know for the perfect vaction to Florence.