From accidents to health problems, from fights to bites, this handbook is written for dog owners who understand the power and peace of mind that comes from being prepared.
- Why "shock" means a lot more in medical terms than you might think, and how to treat a dog suffering from it.
- How to treat BITES, BURNS, and BLEEDING WOUNDS the right way to ensure the quickest recovery with the least discomfort.
- How to perform "Doggie CPR," Chest Compression, and even the canine version of the Heimlich Maneuver in life-threatening situations - it doesn't get more essential than that!!!
- How to MAKE a MUZZLE in an emergency when you don't have one
- A COMPLETE and CONFIDENT method for determining which situations are emergencies and which are not, and how to give URGENT CARE where urgent care is needed.
Bonus to the "The Ultimate Guide to Dog Health!"