Let me tell you more about what makes this such a great business for you to start right away:
- You don't need a shop or other business premises. So your start-up costs are practically nothing, and you don't need to make any long-term financial commitments
- You don't need to be an expert on products you are selling, in fact you'll get by knowing nothing at all about items that will be making you more money than most people even dream about.
- You never have to pay for products that don't eventually sell. The vendor takes all the risk - not you!
- You won't be making pennies or cents from products like most high street business owners; your items will sell for hundreds or thousands of dollars or pounds. Soon you'll know how to guarantee everything you promote on eBay will always sell, at high prices, with multiple bidders and incredible profits for you.
- Unlike other business owners operating from shops and factories, you'll be working from home, with almost insignificant overheads and reaching millions of potential buyers willing to spend big time on products you will soon be selling.
- You'll rarely have to meet customers direct. So you don't need to be a PR or customer relations expert to make this work. And it doesn't really matter whether you are an outgoing "people person" or someone who is happier in front of a computer. Whatever type of person you are, you can still do this.
- Even marketing costs are cut to the bone because your business can be listed free of charge in eBay's Directory of Trading Assistants which established traders say attracts the majority of their business. eBay also provides useful marketing materials, such as
- You can work whatever hours suit you best. Work evenings only if you like while you shop or play golf during the day!