“Would You Love To Be PAID To Eat And Travel? Learn Simple, Insider Secrets On How To Be A Food Critic…Even If You’re A Beginner!”
Imagine being able to travel around the world and taste delectable cuisine…and being PAID for it! Wouldn’t that be great?
You can be paid well while enjoying your favourite pastime – eating!
Here’s a sneak peak at what you’ll discover in “The Ultimate Guide for How to be a Food Critic!”:
- AMAZING! Over 90 pages of food writing tips, jam packed with practical and fun exercises throughout, which means you will pick up the essential skills by “doing”, rather than just passive reading
- How to write like a professional food critic, as we teach you 5 unique food writing techniques, so you will be a confident food writer in no time!
- Four comprehensive glossaries from food preparation to restaurant terminology, so you can impress your readers with industry know how
- We show you how to discover your own writing “style”, so you can create your own unique writing flavour!
- Learn the 2 latest food preparation techniques, and have a competitive advantage over your competition
- Have access to a handpicked list of useful resources and tools, so you can continue to refine your food writing skills
- Kick-start your new career, as we show you the top areas to find food critic work