Stop Worrying About Authenticity!
Just Imagine Being Able To:
- Never Get Ripped Off Buying Coach on eBay!
- Know the Number One Counterfeited Coach Items Listed on eBay!
- Become the "Go To" Person Your Friends Flock to For Advice on Buying Authentic Coach Bags on Ebay!
- Spot a Shady Auction Without Even Seeing the Purse!
- Buy Your Favorite Authentic Coach Bag on eBay With Complete Confidence!
...And that's just for starters!
With the right knowledge you'll...
- Buy COACH Safely on eBay.
Often it's best to avoid buying a Coach from a photo at all. I've seen eBay sellers use the same photo to sell a variety of different purses or minis. Now I'm not saying photos aren't important - you can certainly spot some fakes with them - but knowing how to avoid bad auctions and dubious sellers play a major role in protecting yourself too.
- Gain Peace of Mind from Knowing ALL the Facts.
Some fakes are really hard to spot and fraudulent sellers know it, but once you're armed with some of my Coach "insider secrets" there'll be no more second guessing. You'll instantly know if what you're looking at is a genuine Coach. (I guarantee you'll be in seventh heaven once you know the difference.)
- Scoop Bigger Bargains Knowing these "Insider Secrets".
Once you know more about Coach, spotting a good bargain will become second nature. You'll never have to take anyone's word for it again. You'll instantly know if you're getting a good deal, a great deal or if you are being ripped off!
- Gain the Confidence to Negotiate Better Deals.
When you know what you're talking about, you'll have the confidence to negotiate. Some resellers get intimated by buyers who know a lot about Coach. Last month I managed to whittle down the price of two handbags just by asking the right questions and illustrating my knowledge. Soon you'll be able to as well!
- How to Spot a Shady eBay Auction without Even Seeing a Purse!
Sadly, not all eBay sellers are legitimate; however, by having accurate info about eBay seller ratings and auction rules you can quickly weed out the garbage. I'll show you a few simple tricks that you can immediately use to safeguard against sleazy sellers.
- Quickly Sort the Treasures from the Trash.
If a seller provides enough photos, spotting a fake is as easy as pie. But, often the photos just aren't revealing enough. Does that mean you should pass up a great deal? NEVER! Without photos you'll need a backup plan. I'll tell you exactly what questions I ask each seller (with photos or not) so that I'm 100% certain I'm getting an authentic Coach.
- Fight the Counterfeit Trade!
Counterfeit products and knockoffs hurt us all. By turning a blind eye we become accomplices to theft, extortion and even murder. I believe that consumers have the responsibility to support legitimate trade. It's estimated that the "fake trade" is currently worth about $512 billion (or 7% to 10% of the world trade). With the right knowledge you can do your part to stop it.
- Find Out How to Protect your Money Before you Buy.
Most credit card companies (even PayPal) provide some sort of consumer protection. By knowing your rights you can get guidance and support should things go wrong. In many cases you can get financial organizations to take up the fight for you. I'll show you how!