Diabetes Reaching Epidemic Proportions?
Diabetes is a very real threat to you and those you hold dear. The solution is knowledge. You need to know:
- What is the function of the pancreas?
- What are the specific risk factors?
- How does the pancreas affect diabetes?
- What are the symptoms?
- What are the types of diabetes?
- What is hypoglycemia?
- How does insulin affect the body?
- What is insulin?
- What does hypoglycemia have to do with diabetes?
- Is it treatable?
- What is it?
- How does stress contribute to diabetes?
You could spend months of research or years of education to get the answers to these and other pertinent questions. Or, you can click the link below and have the answers at your fingertips in less than 5 minutes.