Discover the Secrets to Raising a Happy, Healthy, German Shepherd!
Find Out What You Must do to Prepare for Your New Pet & How to Take Care of it Once You’ve Brought Him Home!
Here is just some of what you will learn by reading “The Total Guide to German Shepherd Dogs:”
- The German Shepherd’s appearance and breed standards – plus, what physical characteristics to look for when you go to buy a German Shepherd!
- The origin and history of German Shepherds – including why they were so popular with the German military and why they continue to be used as “work dogs” by law enforcement and rescue teams!
- How German Shepherds relate to children, family members, strangers, other dogs, and other animals
- What to look for when you buy your German Shepherd – find out how to tell puppies that will become strong, well-adjusted dogs from those that have issues
- How much you can expect a grown German Shepherd to cost you per year – can you afford a German Shepherd? Find out here
- Why you should always check the traits of a German Shepherd puppy’s parents' before you adopt
- How to create the perfect living environment for your German Shepherd
- How to make the transition into your world as easy as possible for your new German Shepherd puppy!
- How to puppy-proof your house quickly and easily
- What you need to know about feeding and grooming your German Shepherd to ensure it stays healthy and happy over the long-term – both feeding and grooming needs will change as your German Shepherd grows, find out exactly what you need to do at each stage of development here!
- What to feed your German Shepherd to make sure he receives the proper nutrition
- What people foods are actually good for your German Shepherd and which ones you should avoid giving him at all costs!
- How to socialize and train your German Shepherd – want the perfect pet … you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to accomplish when you follow these simple socialization and training tips!
- How to recognize and treat common German Shepherd health issues before they become major problems!
- How to quickly and easily teach your German Shepherd to sit, stay, lay down, come and more
- The 10 commands all dogs should know and how to ensure your German Shepherd learns them all … even if you’ve never trained a dog before!
- How to housebreak your German Shepherd in 13 easy steps!
- How to ensure your German Shepherd lives a long, happy, healthy life – including exercise and playtime tips that you will both find enjoyable!
And much more
Here is more of what you will discover by reading this comprehensive ebook:
- German Shepherds’ common temperament and how to socialize them for proper behavior
- Whether German Shepherds crave companionship or are “loners”
- What you must do during your German Shepherds first week home to ensure a fast adjustment
- How to establish a schedule for your German Shepherd
- How to gain a better understanding of your German Shepherd
- How to discipline your German Shepherd
- How to crate train your German Shepherd
- How to quickly housebreak a German Shepherd puppy
- How to cure unwanted German Shepherd behavior
- What to feed your German Shepherd
- What toys German Shepherds like to play with
- What treats are OK to give your German Shepherd
- How to treat common injuries sustained by a German Shepherd
- How to choose the right vet for your German Shepherd
- How to bond with your German Shepherd and create a friend for life
- How much grooming is required by your German Shepherd
- Exactly how long a typical, normal German Shepherd will live
- Dozens of things that a German Shepherd likes that you may not know
And much, much more!