Streamline Your Sales Process Quickly Diagnose Customer Needs Create Personalized Solutions
- Do you know how to build customer loyalty through every stage of the sales cycle?
- Are you getting the most from your sales efforts? Are your marketing and sales campaigns fully aligned?
- Are you in a business or a career that depends on selling technology to other businesses?
Fact is, how well you understand the needs of your customers determines how much money you’ll make, and how well your overall business will perform. You need to know exactly what it takes to improve sales results and revenue—and keep your customers coming back for more.
The Technology Seller’s Bible is highly unique because it takes B2B relationship building to the next level using proven customer-centric strategies at each step of the customer's journey. It shows you how to accelerate sales results by tightly aligning marketing and sales activities, targeting decision makers with a common buyer profile, and creating a pipeline of highly qualified leads.
Here's What You'll Gain...
- Achieve alignment between your marketing and sales activities though a shared buyer profile.
- Actionable best practices to efficiently and accurately diagnose your customer's critical business issues.
- Understand your target audience on a deeper level and create customer-relevant messaging.
- Efficiently tailor personalized solutions that address your customer's needs.
- Use customer-centric strategies for targeting and generating "ideal buyer" leads.
- Learn best practices for winning technical engagements and defeating competitive challenges.
- Understand decision-maker and influencer trigger points, what they really want, and why.
- Generate more dollars per sale, improve sales efficiency, and shorten the time to close.
- Adapt and optimize to customer dynamics so you can create an engaging customer experience.
- Drive a deeper pipeline with higher quality leads and a large base of loyal customers.
The strategies in The Technology Seller's Bible are worth tens of thousands of dollars and more. If the customer-centric approach is adopted at the corporate level, the positive impact on a business is potentially enormous.