As both the publisher of the 'Net Profits Coach' newsletter and a one-on-one Internet marketing consultant, I hear all of the 'How do I?' questions.
The 'Super Affiliate Handbook' answers all those questions and many, many more.
Here are some examples:
- You get 267 information-packed pages of practical tips and real-life examples.
- Why you must stay away from the 'flea market' approach to Internet marketing.
- Where to find free software that saves both money and time.
- Learn why 'mini-sites' don't work in affiliate marketing.
- Learn which programs to avoid and when to drop others .
- Learn how to stop Internet Thieves from Stealing YOUR Commissions.
- Learn how to negotiate a raise in your commissions.
- How to create a web site that keeps visitors coming back for more.
- How to assess a market for profitabilty .
- Get an easy-to-understand 10-step overview of the business-building process.
- Discover which products are actually sold online.
- Discover the top 25 mistakes that 'normal' affiliates make, and how to AVOID them.
- Discover the features your web host must have to get the best value for your buck.
- Discover exactly which qualities and actions set super affiliates apart from their less productive counterparts.
- 29 ways to market your affiliate sites online and off.
- "How To" strategies to save you money, time, and effort while building your affiliate marketing business.
...and there's more... MUCH MORE!