For Grades 3-5 and Grades 6-8
Everything you need for a successful spelling bee!
- 620 Words and Sentences
- Updated and expanded
- Rules for 3 different kinds of bees
- Recorder's chart
- Color and B/W award certificates
- Instructions for all spelling bee officials
- List of 100 study words for students
- Organizational checklist
- Worksheets for extra practice
- Sample press release and parent letter
- Spelling rules, games and activities
- Over 115 pages
- Saves you lots of time!
- Valued at over $100
If you've ever organized a spelling bee, then you know how much work is involved. And if you've never organized a bee, you may be overwhelmed with the size of the task.
Not to worry! We have all your bases covered. Schools and community organizations around the globe are successfully using the Spelling Bee Toolbox eBooks, and you can, too!
How to Use the Spelling Bee Toolboxes:
- Read through the instructions at the beginning of the book to find the pages you'll need. The specific tips there will direct you to the right resources.
- Get ready for a GREAT SPELLING BEE!
- Make copies of any pages, anytime for your staff and students. Our generous copyright allows you to use one book for your entire building!
- Scroll down for additional Spelling Bee eBooks by Ann Fisher