The Speed Reading Monster Course Ebook
Title: The Speed Reading Monster Course
"How to Effectively Double Your Reading Speed and Accelerate Your Learning Abilities to the Extreme!"
Trivia: Did you know that some people can read more than a thousand words per minute as compared to an average college student who can only read between 250 and 350 wpm?
Anyone can double their speed in reading without the fear of not being able to understand the materials being read.
Most people find reading rapidly difficult and risky. They are afraid that as they increase the speed of reading, they might not be able to grasp the idea of what they are reading.
That's why they have to settle with slow reading speed that makes them finish a novel over a month, or worse, not being able to find what they are looking for in an academic textbook for an assignment in school before the due date.
What they do not know is that, according to studies, the relationship between reading speed and comprehension is directly proportional to each other. That is, an increase in rate entails an increase in comprehension.
Want to double your reading speed and increase your understanding of the materials being read? Then take a look at this:
The Speed Reading Monster Course: Accelerate Your Reading and Learning Abilities to the Extreme!
Speed Reading can benefit anyone. Not only will you be able to discover faster, but you can also impress your friends!
Besides being beneficial and useful, learning such skill is simple and takes only a few techniques to apply.
Speed reading is not only useful in reading for pleasure but is more necessary when used in learning and studying. In these cases, time is essential. And if you can make things faster and a lot easier, you're less likely to get stressed out.
Can't get enough of reading?
May it be novels, newspapers, magazines, or just any materials, I totally agree with you that reading can be very relaxing, interesting and often, breathtaking.
Reading brings us to another world that is different from reality. It lets us seek more knowledge that cannot be learned in simple observations in everyday living. It is a never-ending journey to unexplored places where everything is magical and mysterious.
So, if we are all readers here, then what's the problem we should be dealing with?
Oh, ok. You can't get enough of reading but it seems eternity until you finish one reading material that you have started. That is, indeed, a problem.
You should be fast enough to read a part of or the whole reading material to be able to get what you need from it. Thus, you should...
Get Rid of Rereading, Pronouncing Words Aloud, and Other Habits that Reduce Speed When Reading!
Again, worry no more because I have compiled in the comprehensive report The Speed Reading Monster Course all the tips and tricks that you need to know in becoming the fastest reader that you can possibly be.
Check out just SOME of the information you can find inside:
- The most important part in every paragraph that should be given the most time in understanding.
- How you can get at least 80% of what you need to know in just 11-13 minutes, even from the topics you're not interested in.
- You can discover anything by doing three important things. What are they?
- Why pronouncing words when reading should be avoided.
- Why speed readers are considered impatient readers.
- How speed reading is calculated.
- How the newspaper reading method is being done.
- The minimum length of time needed to read a block of words.
- How to effectively avoid reading out loud to one's self.
- The advantages and disadvantages of subvocalization.
- The relationship of speed reading and reading comprehension.
- Major causes of decrease in speed reading.
- The difference between eyesight and vision.
- What the most rudimentary type of reading is.
- How to reduce the number of times the eyes skip back to a previous sentence.
- How to increase information perception by 50%.
- How many bits of information per second our conscious and unconscious brains take. You'll be surprised at the difference.
- How to improve memory and concentration by 10%.
- What the "good" reading speed is.
- The reading rate of an average college student on fiction and non-technical materials.
- How to properly skim a reading material.
- What the use of the hand is when reading.
- How to properly scan a reading material.
- What type of reading is necessary for academic materials.
- The relation between written English and spoken English.
- How to use the triple learning strength.
- Where to begin reading.
- When we should "scan" the text.
- The 4 basic conditions for increased reading rate.
- What factors outside your control influences your speed in reading.
- The 5 types of reading.
- What type of reading is needed when you want to acquaint yourself with the subject, yet complete understanding and retention of text information is not necessary.
- Significant factors that reduce reading rate.
- The purpose of asking the question "So what?" in reading texts.
- The proper way of underlining texts in textbooks.
- The 2 different parts of the brain which is responsible on word analysis.
- How practice speed reading should be done.
- What parts of speech should be the center of focus when reading.
- What part of the eye is responsible for speed reading, and how to train it.
- The necessities prior to reading.
- What a fixation is and what is its role in speed reading.
- Why news articles are redundant?
- The difference between skimming and scanning.
- When to use a pen for underlining texts.
- What to do when your momentum seems to be slowing down.
- How to eliminate subvocalization in order to increase reading speed.
- What type of reading is time consuming and needs a lot of concentration.
- What should be done if you need only the shallowest knowledge of the subject.
- Why rereading is inadvisable.
- How to tackle reading those huge computer ebooks.
- Other important aspects that hinder speed reading.
- The self-tests to estimate how fast you can read and how much you can comprehend.
- When to use a card or a folded piece of paper when reading.
And a lot, lot more!
Read More. Comprehend More. Be More... than Ordinary!
Not all speed readers are born. They can be made...
Simple techniques and methods are all it takes for you to stand above the rest and become extraordinary.
Download Speed Reading Monster Course Now!
Ebook Type: PDF
|The 16-Minute Speed Reading Audio Program|
Author: Marvin Haycock, Hayley Merrett
|The Male Mind Reading System|
Author: Kimberly Kern
|The Ultimate Mind Reading Trick|
Author: Dave J. Castle
Category: Arts, Entertainment
|Video To Brainwash Your Mind For Increased Swing Speed!|
|Improve Your Memory & Mind Speed|
Category: Education, Mind
|Easy Speed Reading|
Author: Malcolm Ayres
|Youth: Its Education, Regimen, and Hygiene|
Category: Children, Parenting
|Reprogram Your Mind for Wealth|
Category: Self Help
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
30 Mind ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $268.25)
just for $25.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc