Discover everything you need to know about speed, strength and conditioning for team sport athletes... all in one place!
The Speed Encyclopedia includes:
- Over 150 scientific studies inside. There is nothing currently like it on the market!
- The Speed Encyclopedia delivers high quality, objective, unbiased information.
- The book comes jam packed with photos and diagrams.
- The book is technical for the experts, but simple enough for a person just starting to learn speed science.
- Specialized Speed Training drills proven to work to help complement the rest of the program and give you even more of an edge in competition.
- Find out why acceleration is more important than top speed in most sports.
- 12 sprinting techniques to help maximize your speed.
- Immediate access to a comprehensive video library through the www.renospeedschool.com website to view detailed technical instructions for every single exercise listed in the book to make sure you are performing each one correctly.
- 2 things you can do to improve your speed immediately.
- Workouts for beginners-intermediate level athletes, and workouts for advanced athletes.
- A complete 5 step nutritional plan for either muscle building or fat loss. This guide customizes your calorie and nutrient intake for you and your goals, so you can reach them as soon as possible, and help maximize speed performance.
- Power Training strategies to maximize your first step, starts, acceleration, and top speed through a variety of techniques, including specific olympic lift variations, explosive strength exercises, and jump tests.
- The specific speed training is based on the advice and success of some of the best track and field coaches and researchers around.
- Perform explosive plyometrics to take your speed to a whole new level.
- Our strength system has been adopted and slightly modifed to fit a team sport athlete's needs. It's derived from some of the strongest men and women on the planet at Westside Barbell.
- Find out the Master Regulator of Sprinting Speed, and much more....