Find Out How To Make Your Living Online...
Convert Your Experience and Knowledge Into Dollars...
Do It Once and Get Paid Over and Over Again...
Here's What You Will Learn In This Book...
About Making A Living Online
- The six most common types of offers you need to avoid and how to identify them.
- An Offer Assessment Matrix that you can use to evaluate online offers.
- Why these distracting offers are so difficult to ignore and how to do it.
- My background story and how I learned the long and hard way to make my living online.
- Why "unwanted distraction" is the single biggest threat to your online success.
- The four key personal traits that you need to develop, nurture and apply for success online.
Online Income Basics
- How you can make recurring advertising income online.
- How you can get others to sell your products and/or services online and offline.
- How you can make recurring affiliate income online.
- How I learned over time to harness the multi-stream online income model.
- Why a theme-based content website is the crucial key to long-term online success.
- How you can leverage your Web presence to make additional income from consulting.
- Why it's critical to find your own personal niche for online income success.
- How to make income from your own products and/or services.
The Step-by-Step Action Plan
- Basic hosting services versus full-service hosting - the differences.
- Why you don't have to be a "writer" to create your own website content.
- How affiliate programs work and how you can benefit from them.
- How and where you can get others to write your content for you.
- Tips and advice on the optimal placement of affiliate links on your site.
- How Google AdSense works and how to sign up and get started.
- Tips, tricks and advice to help you when revising your content.
- How to find affiliate partners that will best complement your website.
- Planning, structuring and laying out your website hierarchy of pages.
- How to add affiliate links to your website that will convert.
- How to create and post Google AdSense ads on your website.
- Links to the Top 5 affiliate management networks.
- How to "follow your keywords" when creating content for your site.
- Web hosting defined and how to find a Web host for your website.
- Tips, tricks and advice for creating quality niche-focused content.
- How to perform your personal inventory with a personal assessment worksheet.
- The differences between publisher-advertisers and vendor-advertisers.
- How you can keep growing your niche-focused content over time.
- Why creating and posting theme-based content on your website is key.
- How to protect content that you create for yourself.
- What affiliate management networks are and how to use them.
- Tools and tips for assessing the competition in your niche space.
- Understanding the "long tail" and how you can make it to work for you.
- Domain name tips: whether to go with .com, .net, .biz, etc.; to hyphenate or not?
- How to use private label rights (PLR) content appropriately and effectively.
- The 7 Step Action Plan that you can implement for multi-stream online income.
- Tips, tricks and advice for posting and positioning Google AdSense ads.
- Why you need to avoid duplicate content and how to avoid it.
- How to choose your specific niche and select your website domain name.
- Tools and tips for performing basic keyword research in search of your niche.
- Personalizing content written by others such as PLR and freelancers.
- Affiliate program conversion rates and the factors that influence them.
- Where and how to register your website domain name.
- 7 key questions you need to ask when screening potential affiliate partners.
Getting More Traffic
- How to create a news/press release to get more free traffic and increase sales.
- Using a blog to attract lots of additional free highly targeted traffic.
- Other free traffic generation methods that you might want to consider.
- Creating and posting a "media kit" to get more free targeted traffic from the SEs.
- Publishing a newsletter to attract subscribers and additional free traffic.
- Writing and posting articles to attract even more free targeted traffic.
- Creating a Course or Info-Series to get more free traffic and subscribers.
- Links to the top online article submission directories.
- Can Web 2.0 social media drive more targeted traffic to your website?
- Why you need to avoid most unsolicited free online traffic offers.
Tools and Resources
- List of key software tools to develop and maintain a theme-based content website.
- An implementation checklist and worksheet for completing the 7 Action Steps.
- List of general writing resources to assist with website content creation.