You see, Prof Jesse Beery also wrote a course on the secrets of saddle horse riding.
- The characteristics you should select in your ideal horse. These critical tell-tale signs indicate your horse's powers of endurance, indicate his ability to maintain a balanced gait and cope with hard riding...without injury or mistakes.
- The correct use of the reins...and the secret of getting the reins into position quickly. Adopt this routine and the action becomes automatic to you.
- The one position you must master that most of your security and skill in the saddle comes from. Adopt this and you instantly assume the classical riding pose.
- How to successfully vault onto your saddle from the ground. This trick leaves bystanders open mouthed.
- And many more tips, techniques and insider secrets designed to make you a better rider.
Bonus to the "Prof Beery's Illustrated Course In Horse Training"