Discover the Secrets of the Ocean Breath
"From increased sexual sensations to stress release, the techniques of the OCEAN BREATH will make a major difference in your life"
The Seven Benefits of The Ocean Breath:
- Frees the mind from stress by stopping circular, repetitive thoughts
- Improves the strength of your sex center by producing continuous, gentle massage derived from the movement of the uro-genital diaphragm which is also naturally engaged by the Ocean Breath.
- Frees the body from stress by acting as a stress release mechanism
- Facilitates orgasms that involve the whole body by supporting the smoothness of the energy waves to expand energy into the whole body.
- Helps recover your sexual potential. Men who use the Ocean Breath breathing technique can have bigger and stronger erections that can be sustained longer. Women can feel more desire and greater pleasure and have multiple orgasms. Even the sounds they make are sexier.
- Supports the health of all your organs by increasing circulation
- Rejuvenates all the cells of the body through increased oxygenation and absorption of Prana or chi
The list of benefits goes on...
The Ocean Breath expands your ability to open your heart and:
- connect with your lovers as they really are, not as you wish they should be
- connect with your desires more deeply
- stay present in your body, especially when the energy is very high. At that level of intensity many have the tendency to retreat into fantasies and lose the real magic of the moment
My ebook - The Secrets of the Ocean Breath - is a result of over 40 years of observation, experimentation, and teaching. The Ocean Breath is the breath Nature intended us to take - but by the time we've reached our teens, most of us have completely forgotten it.
- Breathing the Ocean Breath together helps you see the beauty in each other.
- When you breathe the Ocean Breath together you feel so in tune with each other that you can feel what your lover is feeling.
- Communication becomes smooth and more honest, coming from a deeper place than the thinking mind. This cuts down on the time wasted on long circular talks with more misunderstandings instead of clearing them up.