The changing seasons are supposed to be enjoyed, but to too many eczema sufferers they are a challenge.
You shouldn’t have to feel uncomfortable or afraid while everyone else is having fun. You shouldn’t have to shy away inside while everyone else plays in the fresh air.
The truth is, hiding away indoors can make eczema worse.
The Seasonal Guide to Eczema will show you how to overcome the specific obstacles of each season by:
- Look great poolside and prevent sun and heat related flare ups with the tools of Swimsuit Weather 101.
- Teaching the ABC’s of seasonal eczema so your skin will stay healthy and strong no matter what the forecast says.
- Create a “Seasonal Eczema First Aid Kit” to keep with you so you are always prepared for that spontaneous fun trip to enjoy the summer sun or winter snow.
- Stop the itch and finally be able to relax when the weather turns cold.
- Score a goal against weather related eczema by keeping skin supple and strong while participating in sports.
- Protect your most vulnerable skin when it needs it most.
No matter if it is the cold of winter or the heat of summer, eczema no longer has to impact your outdoor fun.
Bonus to the "Eczema Free"