Learn How To Take Great Landscape Photographs With Any Camera And A Few Basic Accessories!
"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment."
Here's what you'll learn in this eBook:
- The importance of filters for your camera and the best ones to use
- The best times to take landscape photos
- The basics of photography and why they're so important
- How and when to use Graduated, Polarizing, Neutral Density and UltraViolet filters
- How ISO Speed, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length and Depth of Field inter-relate
- Find out what lansdscape photography is all about
- A technique called Hyperfocal Focusing for maximising your photos
But that's just basic stuff. With just that information, you'll be able to take some stunning landscape photos. But the ebook covers some more advanced topics that will help you make the most of the photographs you do take.
- Tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Tips especially for those travelling or going on vacation
- Reasons why you should go digital if you're still using film
- Learn how to photograph the aurora and achieve stunning photos
- Learn about Black & Whilte photography and how to convert color to black & white
- How to take panoramic photos - it's easier than you might think!
- 16 simple tips that will improve your results
By now you should be able to take photos you'll always be proud to show. But things can go wrong or the conditions you take your photo under may not be the best; you may have to take a photo quickly rather than having the time to set it up. Such is life. But there are some things you can do to help prepare yourself before a photo shoot and to remedy some simple problems afterwards.
- Learn how to understand weather reports - use them to plan photo shoots or know when to avoid them
- Learn a Photoshop technique for straightening sloping horizons
- Find out where you can look up your local weather online
- Find out how to interpret satellite images, weather forecast and temperature maps
- Another Photoshop technique show you how to remove Purple Fringing from your photos
Then, to round off the eBook, there are a few things that will inspire you to widen your horizons where your landscape photography is concerned:
- Using RAW vs JPG files (for digital photographers)
- Things you need to be aware of if using a digital camera
- How to go about selling those photos you're now so proud of!
- How light is all-important
- Going further afield to other locations
- Dressing for the occassion
- Answers to some frequently asked questions