Proven Basketball Skill Workout From A Former Pro
...how I earned a DIVISION 1 FULL-RIDE COLLEGE BASKETBALL SCHOLARSHIP
Benefits You Receive When You Purchase The Rapid Skill System:
- Learn how to keep working out when others quit.
- A proven workout that focuses on the specific skills and drills you need to be able to compete at the next level.
- A flexible workout structure allowing you impliment your favorite moves – creating your own game...giving you the foundation to begin your basketball career.
- A 20 workout score sheet to keep track of your workouts and shooting percentage–so you can see the strenghts and weaknesses in your game.
- You'll learn the workout mindset you need to get the maximum return of skill level out of every workout you do.
That's Is Not All...
Free with your purchase of The Rapid Skill System you will also receive:
The Rapid Skill System Training Video (NEW)
In addition to the training video you will receive more valuable knowledge that is not shown in the eBook. For example:
- Critical shooting footwork to shoot the ball quicker, shoot with range, and the shoot coming off screens - so you can score more points
- Learn 8 basketball moves step by step including the spin move, in and out, and high crossover
- 2 ways you must be able to dribble if you want to be an elite ball-handler in real games
- 2 proven ball-handling drills to help you become more effective with your dribble and enable you to go any way around your defender
On top of everything with your purchase of the Rapid Skill System you will also receive eBook: "What Every Serious Basketball Player Should Know"
This eBook took me over 20 years of basketball experience to learn. I don’t want to see you wait twenty years before you learn the absolute necessary knowledge to become the best basketball player you can be.
Within The Free eBook You'll Learn:
- 5 easy ways to gain an edge on your competition that most players never take advantage of.
- The one attribute you must have in basketball and if you don't, failure is guarenteed.
- 6 mental superpowers that you must have to be a great player.
- The aspect of the game Coach Luke focused on that increase his scoring average three points in just 7 games.
...and much more