A Money Making Project For Woodworkers. This bonus describes in detail a business project that any woodworker can start immediately. I followed this plan myself and sold thousands of dollars worth of podium/lecterns in the first week. Included are complete drawings, materials lists, and in depth instructions plus all the help you need to start selling. The following chapters are included in this concise book section:
- Assembling The Final Parts. Easiest way to assemble the final parts that are fastened after the lectern units have been assembled.
- Assembling The Lectern. The best way to assemble and glue up the lecterns to avoid poor alignment and glue messes that can be troublesome to clean.
- About The Lectern Business Project. Tells you how to get started with this potentially lucrative business.
- Installing The Final Parts. How to install the final parts after they are assembled.
- The Center Section Preparation and Glue Up. Detailed instructions on how to prepare and glue up the center section of the lecterns.
- List of Materials For The Lecterns. A detailed list of the materials needed to build the lecterns. Using this list you can price the materials in your area and choice the best products.
- Side Panel Edging Preparation and Glue Up. Detailed instructions for applying the all important and protective side panel edging and how best to glue it up to avoid glue messes.
- The Best Way To Cut The Parts. Describes the best way to safely and effectively cut all the parts for building the lecterns.
- Preparing The Side Panels For Assembly. Best way to prepare the completed side panels for final assembly of the lecterns once the edging has been applied.
- Finishing The Lecterns. Various methods to finish the lecterns to help you select the one best suited to your particular work space and abilities.
- An Introduction To The Instructions. Details of how to use the instructions for building the lecterns quickly and easily.
- Helpful Drawings. Includes a set of drawings for the standup and tabletop lecterns to help you see how they are cut and assembled.
Bonus to the "Starting and Operating A Woodworking Business"