WHAT DO YOU REALLY NEED TO MAKE YOUR PROCESSES WORK?
How do you learn to manage process projects?
Once you understand what makes a process project work it is much easier to define how to manage them appropriately.
With this ebook you will:
- Learn to identify the key focus areas, both during and after your project, that will drive success and help gain acceptance for your new process by the user community.
There are several definitions and objectives one must understand to optimize the process project:
- You must understand the key items to be used to make a process project succeed. Understand the few key items that must be in place to ensure your process project works appropriately. Learn about "Comerford's 3 Laws of Metrics" and how they apply to your process. Understand the key role to be held by a Process Owner (and who that process owner must be), and learn the one HUGE factor that will make the difference between success and failure.
- You must understand the key reasons a process project fails. From the time a lot of projects are first presented to the users, right to the time the project team finishes and leaves the final product in a live environment, there are failure factors that occur. Learn what these are and how to avoid them.
- You must have the right people in the right roles on the project Pretty straightforward eh? Makes sense? It is sense! In fact it's common sense. But the problem with common sense is that it's just not that common. This ebook will identify who needs to be in what key role and why.
Here's what you'll get when you buy 'The Perfect Process Project"
- The Typical Process Project
Where we discuss what currently happens in a lot of projects.
- Key Project Issues
Where we identify why the current projects are failing.
- What about the acronymns?
Where we touch on the subject of TLA's (Three Letter Acronyms).
- The Ideal Process
Where we talk about what an ideal process will look like.
- The Ideal Project
Where we talk about the ideal project to implement the process.
Where we summarise the ebook and identify the key items to takeaway.
Various additional pieces of documentation