The Parents Guide To Successful Home Schooling Ebook
Title: The Parents Guide To Successful Home Schooling
The secret of successful home schoolers revealed...
You Don't Have To Be A PHD (Or Even A College Graduate) to Teach Your Child In Home School!
Public school is not the only option!
You may want to make sure your child is getting the personal attention he or she needs. That your child learns the values and morals that you hold sacred. That the information making it to your child holds to certain standards.
Home schooling is a great option if you want to have a larger role in your kids' learning. And while the idea may seem easy at first, there's a lot of work to be done before school officials will acknowledge that your child is getting the proper education at home.
There's paperwork to be filled out, curriculum's to decide, and school committee's to convince. But this should NOT discourage you.
Finally there's a manual that will quickly walk you through the process one step at a time. I call it...
"...The Parent's Manual To Successful Home Schooling!"
Who else wants to take their child's learning into their own hands?
There are many reasons to choose home schooling over public schools. Not the least of which is that you get to spend more time with your children.
Is it important to you that you have more control of the education of your child? That your son or daughter gets the attention he or she needs? Then home schooling is likely for you.
But be warned - public schools aren't always overjoyed to see you go. The information you need to get started may not be readily laid out for you. Do not fear. All you have to do is...
...Give Me 50 Minutes And I'll Have You Ready To Stand In Front Of School Officials With Home School Paperwork In Hand!
Each state has it's own policies and each state is different. But all states require children between the ages of 6 and 16 get an education. So if they're not attending public schools, you're going to need to show that they're learning at home. (Especially if you want your child to advance to college!)
My 51 page manual, "The Parent's Manual To Successful Home Schooling," I'll teach you everything you need to know about setting up school at home. Including how to handle your local school district.
The report is 100% digital, so you can download it straight to your computer in just minutes from now.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- 4 courses of action to take as soon as possible to make sure you have the current information for home schooling in your state.
- 8 things you must consider before you even think of getting started home schooling your child.
- 5 steps to making sure your school district will approve your proposal to home school your child.
- The surprising truth about the number of days that must be spent home schooling each week, month, or year.
- Find out what the courts WILL expect from you as a teacher.
- 4 things every school committee looks at when approving your home school proposal.
- The reason why most home schoolers can claim their school year is 365 days long.
- The secret to picking subject areas that any school committee will have to approve.
- 3 steps to proving to school officials you are qualified to teach your child (whether you have a degree or not).
- 4 options you have to prove to school officials that your child is learning.
- 20 types of resources you can use submit as legitimate teaching materials.
- The sample education plan that should get approval from your school officials without any problems.
- 10 steps to creating a successful lesson plan every time.
- 8 rules for choosing teaching materials that suit your needs as well as your child's.
- 2 sample lesson plans for you to analyze and discover from.
- The trick to realistically planning math curriculums.
- The secret to setting goals to make sure you reach your yearlong curriculum needs.
- Tips for drawing up dynamite lesson plans in grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading, writing, and more.
- 5 tips to remember when home schooling your special-needs child - and 14 ebooks to seek out more information.
- 3 reasons to confirm home schooling your special-needs child is a good idea.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Create Lesson Plans Like A Pro!
Most anyone is legally qualified to serve as their child's teacher. But I'll help you prove it! Pages 13-14 explain what you'll need to do to prove to your school committee that you are qualified. Even if you don't have a degree!
And after you get done with pages 17-19, you'll know exactly what to tell them if they ask what your child is going to be studying this year.
Of course, home schooling is about teaching your child. And making sure he or she learns to his fullest. I'll teach you the tips and tricks to creating dynamite lesson plans every time out. They come in 10 steps and you'll find them on pages 23-27.
Then I'll even give you two sample lesson plans to analyze - or even use as your own.
My 51 page manual on home schooling your child will teach you how to get started right away. And how to make sure your child keeps up to pace (and surpasses) kids who are only attending public schools.
I personally attest that my manual is the first thing you should get your hands on when making the decision to home school your child. I've done all the research for you and packed it into 51 pages.
Ebook Type: PDF
|A Parents Guide to Home Schooling|
Category: Children, Education
|Home Schooling Guidebook|
Author: Doug Dillard
Category: Education, Parenting
Category: Children, Education
|Everything You Want To Know About Home Schooling|
Category: Children, Young Adult
|Youth: Its Education, Regimen, and Hygiene|
Category: Children, Parenting
|Selling Your Home Alone|
Category: Real Estate
|The Homemade Medicine|
Author: Charles Silverman
|Designing on a Budget. Decorating Your Home Interior Cheap!|
Category: Decorating, Home, How To
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc