Simple and practical tips, tricks, and strategies for saving money while eating Paleo meals.
The Paleo diet is an effective, proven, and easy way to maintain a natural weight, feel your best, and keep yourself and your family in the best health possible.
You are short on time and short on money, too. The economy is grim. Times are tighter than ever. Cooking takes time. Healthy food costs money.
Honestly, I’m a lot like you.
- I’ve struggled the same way you have – how to find the time to cook and how to squeeze the money out of an already tight budget to buy healthy, whole foods.
- I’d rather spend my money and time on fun things, and on my family, not slaving away over a hot stove or fighting the crowds in a grocery store.
- I don’t want to spend a lot of time or money doing it.
- I want to cook healthy, tasty meals.
But I’ve found a solution that’s made my life much better.
I’m here to tell you that eating a healthful Paleo diet and shopping from a Paleo diet food list on a budget is possible.
Here’s just a quick summary of what you will find inside:
- All the excuses - I'll show you that Paleo is possible by finding solutions to your problems such as, 'Paleo food is too expensive, I don't have fancy stores like Whole Foods, I can't afford grass-fed or organic, I don't have time to cook, I don't have time to shop, or I don't know how to cook.'
- Finding free money and extra time - We’ll look at your money and I’ll show you where to find “free money” that you never even realized you had. We’ll also look at how to find extra time in your day to cook, plan meals, and shop.
- Learn time-saving cooking techniques - Watch our high quality video cooking lessons: How to use a pressure cooker, how to make soup, how to cook meat, how to make vegetables four different ways, and more.
- Meal Planning 101 - Learn how to plan a menu, how to shop seasonally, plus find printable guides like a Paleo diet food list of must-haves for the pantry, fridge, and freezer, the What Do I Do With That?
- Money Saving Tricks - Learn how to push your budget even further with expert secrets like how to keep a price journal, tips on buying in bulk, buying direct from a farm, freezing, and how to save to buy a big ticket bulk purchase.
- Budget Shopping Priorities - Learn where to splurge and where to save when you get to the grocery store. It also covers navigating “green lingo” like grass-fed and free-range, which produce to buy organic and which you don’t have to, and what to do when you can’t afford grass-fed or organic.
- Making It Work in the Kitchen - Once you're home from the grocery store, learn time saving techniques like cooking meals in advance, prepping now to save time later, how not to waste food, and tips on Paleo snacks with a list of snack foods.
- Resources - In the resources section, find links to dozens of Paleo blogs, other great programs and helpful resources, where to buy Paleo food online, and more.