The Nettle Annual 2006 Ebook
Title: The Nettle Annual 2006
Author: David Congreave
During 2005, subscribers to The Nettle Magazine have, twice a month, enjoyed reading brand new, 100% original, articles on running a home business online.
As much as I'd love to take credit for the quality of these articles, the tribute has to go my team of writers who never cease to amaze me with the quality of their work.
Trust me, if you've not been reading The Nettle Magazine, you have missed out on some ABSOLUTE GEMS.
But, It's Not Too Late!
Looking back over my archive from 2005, it seems to me that it would almost be immoral to let these articles hide away on my hard drive when there are so many home business owners out there that have yet to benefit from reading them.
So I sat down and carefully reviewed each of the 17 issues from last year and picked out the highlights. And by highlights, I mean the articles that I know I could read and re-read again and again for their combination of education and entertainment.
Not only are these articles filled with useful tips and insights, many of which I have not heard anywhere else, but the quality of the writing makes them an absolute joy to read.
Let's take a look at some of the nuggets of information tucked away in The Nettle Annual 2006:
- How to use Neuro-Linguistic Programming to boost your creativity
- The three incentives you must use to make your viral marketing campaign take off (includes a genuine case study of how one article received over 40,000 visits in nine months and was duplicated on over 500 websites and newsletters)
- 12 simple changes to your work environment that will boost your productivity
- How do legitimately get one-way links to your website on high-traffic home pages
- What a hollywood movie can teach you about success
- How to use traffic exchanges to make money AND get traffic
- How helping others can earn you free marketing tools and boost your credibility and online status
- Named. The traffic exchanges that really do pay valuable commissions
- The five keys to making YOUR article stand out from the crowd
- Why EVERYBODY should be building their list - regardless of the type of website you own
- Seven ways to use freebies to capture leads and email addresses
- How to change your perspective and be confident of accomplishing anything - there is no spoon ;-)
- Why you should be training constantly and how to choose the training that is right for you and your business
- Why buying ebooks and software could be flushing your time and money straight down the toilet
- How to use Windows short-cuts to speed up your work - including the, number one, all time, most useful Windows shortcut
- How to make your own batch files and create instant, time-saving short-cuts on your own desktop.
- How making a simple edit in a Windows file can speed up your operating system
- The three best ways to keep and grow and affiliate base. (page xx) What the BBC website can teach you about writing for your website
- How to recognise and avoid illegal pyramid and ponzi schemes
- The seven steps to completing the strategic plan for YOUR business
- Which internet scam has resulted in losses exceeding six BILLION dollars
The result? Over 100 pages of home business articles that are guaranteed to boost your home business know-how.
|Starting a Cleaning Business|
|Decorative Wall Painting Business|
|Patchwork & Quilting Business|
Author: Philippa (Pippa) Carron
Category: Crafts, Hobbies, Home Business
|How To Buy An Established Turnkey Business For Immediate Success|
Author: Frank DeJohn
|Junk Removal Business Coach|
Author: Carlos Parraga
|The 50 Home Business Clarity Questions|
Author: Garry Gnapp and Chris Bloor
Category: Home Business
|How to Start an Internet Business|
|Spyware & Virus Removal Business|
Category: Home Business
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
455 E-Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $4723.45)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc