"This information is for the pregnant mom who is experiencing nausea and wants to hear so much more than, "Have you tried crackers?......."
Start with "My Queasy Quiz" and discover where your nausea rates.
Then follow the guidelines for YOUR level, and-
- Discover why your remedy may not be working now.
- Learn essential tips you must know before trying any remedy.
- Browse through over 80 remedies that are known to reduce morning sickness.
Throughout eight pregnancies I have experienced nausea take over my day, then last far into the night. I've thrown up too many times, at too many places. Sometimes my whole existence was concentrating on NOT vomiting. Have you ever felt like that? I want to make sure you don't.
Learn these tips in, "The Morning Sickness Handbook" :
- Why a remedy that worked for someone else doesn't work well for you.
- Read inspirational quotes about motherhood.
- Nausea basics that most sites don't report.
- The 4 DO NOT's and the 8 DO's that NASA learned about nausea during their astronaut training program that can help you.
- Learn how to brush your teeth without gagging.
- Don't buy these: The remedies that are definitely a total waste of your money.
- Help for those who haven't been able to take their prenatal vitamins.
- Discover the things you are doing to make nausea worse.
- How to get the right help from others.
- Supplement suggestions.
- What other books will fail to tell you, but are the most essential keys to help with morning sickness.
- How nausea affects baby's health and what you can do about it.
- Important food choices.
- The 5 facts every nauseous mom must know to discover relief from nausea.
- What is being "crackered"?
- Natural remedies that are completely safe (even healthy for baby) and ones that are harmful.
- Resource Index.
- The 1 gigantic mistake moms make when trying out any remedy.
- How to keep the important nutrients in your body.
- What are 'nausea distractions'?