Fortunately, automated systems and custom indicators help us removing all those devastating emotions out of the equation - and that's exactly what I have done myself with the London Forex Rush custom indicator!
Every morning, right as the London market opens, my custom indicator signals for me all the possible trading opportunities in the market:
- The stop loss & target levels
- The direction of the trade (buy or sell)
- The entry level
- The current market trend
- The amount of lots to enter the trade with under rock-solid money management principles
How can the London Forex Rush custom indicator improve your trading?
- There's no impatience with the London Forex Rush system because it only triggers trades at one particular time of the day: the London market open. No need to wait all day long for your trades to show up!
- The indicator also has a rock-solid money management formula built in which will keep you from risking too much of your account into any given trade. No more blowing your account!
- Over-trading is one of the top problematic issue for new traders! The custom indicator will only call a trade when all the appropriate market conditions fall in line, so it picks only the very best trading opportunities for you!
- No more fear and greed in your trading because the indicator will call the entries and exits for you! That means you just need to follow the indicator signals and shrug off the trading stress.
- Why guesstimate the market direction if this custom indicator tells you accurately whether you want to be searching for long or short trading opportunities? Guessing the next move is over!
The Elements of The System
All the elements of the system exposed in detail and with plenty of screenshots for easy and painless learning!
- What time frame is it designed for
- Getting the money management right
- Valid price formations - finding opportunities!
- Trading the trend - avoiding flat markets
- Conservative vs. aggressive stop losses
- How to gauge explosive market moves!
- Risk vs. Reward - gaining a statistical edge!
- How and when to enter the trades
- Conservative vs. aggressive targets