Discover Secret Strategies Pro Athletes Follow to GET SHREDDED in Weeks, While Boosting Energy Levels and Eating SO MUCH Delicious Food till it Hurts!
The Only Diet for Combat Athletes That Lets You:
- Eat Load of Delicious Food While Losing Weight
- Increase Training Performance and Recovery
- Eat Metabolic Boosting Foods That Help You Burn Fat
- Say Goodbye to Borning diet Foods
- Get Shredded Just Like The Professionals
- Cut Weight Quickly and Efficiently
Here is what you'll learn in version 2.0
- How to eat to perform in training
- How to manage your weight cut
- How to cook delicious meals that get you shredded
- How to heal your gut and boost immune system
- How to rehydrate after cutting
- Step by step instructions to get shredded faster than ever
- Exact meal plans used by pro combat athletes
- Secret water loading techniques for rapid weight loss
Here are the truths you need to know before you attempt to lose weight:
- Contrary to popular beliefs, you can eat plenty of carbs and still lose weight
- You can eat loads of delicious food even when losing weight.
- No need to stop eating carbs after 3pm. Current research says eating carbs at night can increase metabolic response and greater hormonal change actually helping with weight loss.
- Overtraining and lots of slow state cardio can kill your performance. Stress on the body from over training can cause an increase for fat storing hormones, and a decrease of anabolic hormones like testosterone.
- You don’t need fat burning supplements to get lean. Fat burning supplements are practically useless. There are more natural ways of burning which won’t affect your performance and health.
- Foods labeled with "Low Fat" are usually loaded with additives and sugar that makes you fat!
- You dont need to do hours of long boring cardio to lose weight fast
Here's what you'll learn in this guide:
- Sample Menus – Sample meal plans for getting lean, including training days, rest days, re-feed days.
- Nutrition Education - For those who simply want to know how to eat better.
- Athlete Recipes - Over 20 of them! Ranging from breakfast, low carbohydrate meals, post workout meals, high protein, using all high nutrient density metabolic enhancing ingredients.
- Sodium/electrolytes - Discussion the importance of adequate sodium and electrolyte balance.
- Proteins, Carbs, and Fats - Details of the vital importance of getting in adequate amounts. Eliminate confusion!
- Carbohydrate cycling – How to use carbohydrates only when needed and takes advantage of post workout metabolic windows.
- Stress/immune system – How to avoid stress and immune system compromise caused by over training.
- Sleep - How sleep and rest effects your performance and recovery.
- Hydration – How to hydrate before, during and after training.
- Water Manipulation - How to cut weight the smart way using water balance physiology.