If you have ever struggled to come up with high impact, big laugh comedy material for your stand-up comedy act, speech or presentation...
"The 3 Strategies You MUST Use Immediately If You Want To Have A Killer Stand-up Act Now"
Find out how one struggling comedian turned his seriously lame comedy act into a high impact laughter event... almost overnight after discovering the Killer Stand-up Comedy System!
"As Hard As I Tried In The Beginning, I Sucked!"
"Here's Where The Rubber Meets The Road"
The Killer Stand-up Comedy System is based on years of research and hard work in the field of stand-up comedy and spoken humor delivery.
When you're ready for the "real deal," this system provides the following techniques and methods:
- Dozens of multimedia examples. Examples of the methods and techniques are clearly illustrated with dozens of multimedia examples that help you make sure you are on the right track.
- A start-to finish, real 3-minute stand-up comedy bit is developed and illustrated every step of the way - from the initial stages of material development to the finished work as it was performed live on stage (a multimedia clip of the finished bit is included).
- Simple, yet innovative procedures and techniques help to ensure you have the 3 Essential Strategies that successful comedians use locked down tight.
- Easy-to-use and effective methods for structuring what you have to say for maximum impact on stage in the fewest words possible.
- The Secret Weapon and how to use it to completely eliminate stage fright and increase stage comfort and confidence. This single technique alone has been used by my clients with remarkable results.
- Sure-fire, easy-to-implement formatting techniques that will help you ensure that you achieve and maintain 4 to 6 quality laughs per minute when you perform.
- How to produce mounds of bulk comedy material in minutes, instead of days or weeks. Eliminate writer's block completely!
On top of that you also get...
"Just The Tip Of The Iceberg"
The system I have been referring to is contained in complete interactive multimedia courses called the Killer Stand-up Comedy System: Interactive Writing and Performing Guides.
Here's just an additional taste of what these extensive guides have to offer:
- Find out which part of the comedy bit is more important than the punchline when crafting a killer act. This one technique alone can save you tons of time working on punchlines that would never have had a chance.
- This system shows you not only how to produce "bits" instead of individual jokes, but also...
- Success principles and strategies for thinking like a headliner comedian even if you are just starting out. The mental aspects of stand-up comedy are more important than the words you say.
- How to effectively evaluate your progress and rapidly make adjustments to dramatically reduce the amount of stage time needed to determine what works and what doesn't.
- Without these evaluation techniques, you could spend years trying to craft an act that really works.
- There are six key steps you must take to make your act tight enough to get a minimum of 4 to 6 quality laughs per minute.
- Effective tools and techniques for evaluating your progress on stage. Most comedians use trial and error to find out if a joke works or not.
- These techniques are in addition to incredible performance evaluation data provided by the Comedy Evaluator Pro software.
- The real secrets to having the tightest act possible.
- Power on stage comes from confidence in knowing you can get 4 to 6 laughs or more each minute almost every time you are stage.