Stop Stressful Problem Behaviors and Transform Your Jack Russell into a Model Pet...
I wrote The Jack Russell Lover's Ultimate Guide to Training after coming up against frustration time and time again as a Jack Russell Terrier (JRT) owner.
The Benefits This Ebook Holds for Jack Russell Owners...
- Everything you need to know to make sure your pup is well behaved from day one
- A complete guide that applies to Jacks of all ages, from new puppies through to elderly companions
- A comprehensive guide to solving problem behaviors, including troubleshooting techniques for extra stubborn dogs
- Why being the 'pack leader' is completely different with JRTs
- These problem behaviors are covered:
- Biting and aggression
- Submissive urination
- Running away
- Leash pulling
- A full, easy-to-follow guide to teaching all the basic commands your dog needs to know, with pictures to make understanding even easier
- I also give you a method to remove your dog's fear of people, places or other dogs
- The ONLY ebook that addresses training Jack Russell mix breeds
- A chapter dealing specifically with training rescue dogs and elderly dogs
- The mindsets you need to understand to be successful at training a Jack Russell
- Advice for training your dog to live with other pets, including cats
- Exercise solutions that wear your dog out and save you time