How to use Bruce Lee's principles to better your lead punch, no matter what your martial arts style!
This eBook covers:
- Top & Bottom Bag Drills
- Speed Bag Drills
- Solo Drills
- Paper Target Drills
- Focus Mitt Drills
- Combination Drills
And practical explanations along the way to give you the small details necessary to succeed.
I also introduce to you my own 8 Step Practice Sequence that will really help you to break down the mechanics of this punch!
You'll learn how to:
- Use different pieces of training equipment for maximum results! From basic to advanced and some new twists on old themes. Plenty to choose from so you'll never get bored!
- Make your punch lightning fast! No. 7 of the 8 Step Practice Sequence I introduce alone, will increase your speed... guaranteed!
- Make YOUR punch more powerful than ever before! There are 3 vital aspects to punching with power revealed in the first half of the ebook that the majority of martial artists don't employ.
- Learn to combine footwork and angles for even more deceptiveness! It's hard to hit someone that can move & hit from any direction. Learn to move with finesse.
- Get rid of telegraphing motions, so you can get past the best of defenses! Are others using these methods to get in on you?
- Apply broken rhythm like a master! Broken rhythm is a must against a skilled opponent. If you have it already, these drills will help you refine it. If you don't know what I'm talking about... you're in for a real treat!
Most martial arts books on the market today only give you a general overview of the techniques involved. Every Jeet Kune Do book that's out there covers the basics and simply gloss over the Lead Punch.