This dynamic 68 page ebook, which combines a lifetime of training experience with extensive research from a hard gainer who's been there, will show you how to make the best gains of your life, & how to keep gaining!
IF YOU'RE SKINNY, THIN, UNDERWEIGHT, LACKING IN STRENGTH & MUSCLE-IF YOU'VE TRIED ALL KINDS OF ROUTINES & DIETS BUT STILL CAN'T GAIN, THEN READ THIS:
You may have tried everything, you think, every routine & diet, but still you have trouble gaining strength & muscle. You work out hard-or try to-work out like everybody else, you struggle & try to lift heavy (but you can't, or you get injured), you follow popular routines & diets, but still you don't gain. And you wonder, what's wrong?
What can you do?
Well, now there is hope for you! You are a HARD GAINER, someone who can't gain muscle & strength as easily as most people who work out-even if they tell you they have a hard time, you have a harder time-maybe you don't gain at all. You can train for months or even years-haven't you? And still you make minimal progress, or the muscle & strength you gain is soon lost. Don't be discouraged...
THE HARD GAINER REPORT WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO GAIN MUSCLE & STRENGTH EVEN IF YOU HAVE FAILED BEFORE!
Don't sit on the sidelines, & let everybody else workout & gain the muscle &
strength you've always wanted. This 68-page power-packed ebook is actually an in-depth
book (longer & with more detail than some of the "picture books" on the market) detailing
the most successful methods for gaining muscle & strength ever revealed to hard gainers!
This Ebook Contains:
- specific set and rep schemes & why to use them
- The #1 thing hard gainers need to do to gain muscle s
- an in-depth discussion of hard gainer nutrition: learn about maximized eating, protein, & bulking up
- when & how to use specific exercises
- a section on a much-neglected growth exercise & special growth workouts
- what to eat, what not to eat, how much to eat
- how to use volume & when (yes, hard gainers can)
- information for the drug-free hard gainer on how to train, what exercises are best for you
- the importance of recovery & how to actually improve this
- how to gain weight, how to gain muscle
- how to work with, instead of against, your metabolism