A Remarkable Story of How One Family Traced its Roots in the East Indies and Discovered its British Ancestry
How would you feel if you could experience the joy of discovering your family history, the unexpected outcomes and the eye-popping moments?
There are probably not enough inspiring stories to motivate one to embark on researching a family's past. Read The Great Genealogical Search done by the Shepherdson Family researchers and put yourself in their shoes - and you will feel as if you had discovered your own family history: the joy, the disappointment, the shocking revelations.
- Would you travel across the world to an unfamiliar country to meet a stranger you met online who offers to help you search your roots?
- What would you do if a stranger suddenly hands you a will written by a potential ancestor of yours?
- How would you feel if you could suddenly unlock 700 years of family history?
- And after that reunion, someone then challenges you on the authenticity of your research?
- What would you do if you had the opportunity to reunite with relatives you never knew you had?
- If that is not mind-boggling enough, while researching your roots, you stumble upon royal connections... and then a stranger from another continent contacts you and informs you that he is related to you six generations ago?