Did You Know That Using Specific Phrases to Describe Your Songs Can Lead Thousands of Fans to Your Music?
I’d like to announce a very special new resource and very simple method that will place your songs, your music, head and shoulders above the thousands of other indie songwriters, musicians and bands out there.
How does “The Getting Heard GOLD LIST” work?
- Every day, millions of music fans search for new music to listen to, buy and talk about with their friends.
- ** This is important**: Remember, fans search the web using TEXT. I’ll say it again. They ARE searching for MUSIC LIKE YOURS with TEXT… i.e. words and phrases.
- What you probably haven’t thought much about is HOW they are searching for new music.
- But the truth is, music lovers and fans are having a really hard time finding new songs and music they are looking for. Why?
- Aha! That’s right. Musician’s sites are 90% pictures (strike 1) and audio players or widgets (strike 2) and almost no useful TEXT (Strike 3!) Totally useless for getting found and heard because, of course, all search engines like Google, Yahoo etc, search a website looking for… TEXT.
- Think about it for a second. * Hint: What do 99% of musicians and band sites look like?
- If your music site doesn’t have much useful text, you cannot and will not be found.
- Ok. This is where the GOLD LIST comes in. Let’s say you add even just one of the heavily researched, powerful words and phrases in “The Getting Heard GOLD LIST” to your site. Well, suddenly it’s a whole new ball game.
- There’s no getting around it. You simply HAVE to know what the exact words are fans are using if you want your music heard by people other than your Mum and your buddies.
- FAST FORWARD: Imagine that music fan in Texas, or the kid with the iPod in Norway or the guy making a movie in Vancouver. Picture them and thousands of other fans searching for new music with phrases like “good summer song” or “fast rock song for a car chase scene” and tons more in the “Getting Heard GOLD LIST.” They will be sent DIRECTLY TO YOUR MUSIC, because you have simply placed a few lines of the right TEXT on your song page.
- Now that’s powerful promotion for music. Your music.
- Things will change almost overnight as hundreds, and then thousands of new ears hear your songs. Every day and every month, from now on.