Now you can help your mare foal safely...
Waiting for a foal to arrive can be a daunting prospect.
The Foaling Ebook will give you the information you need to approach the event with confidence.
On average 1 in 20 births present a major problem. The knowledge of how to deal with these problems is now available to you in the Foaling Guide.
With The Foaling Guide you will:
- know how to care for the new born foal.
- learn how to care for the mare after the foal is born.
- know what you must have ready for when your mare foals.
- learn when, and how, you should help - and when you should not.
- learn how the mare's nutritional needs change during pregnancy.
- find out about different foaling alarms and how they work.
- understand the normal process of foaling and spot when things go wrong.
- know the signs that tell you foaling is imminent.
- find out what you can do to prepare for the birth.
- find out the best time to send the mare to stud.
- know 16 complications of foaling and how to deal with them.
- learn what to look out for during the foal's first few days.
- learn how to make your own foaling prediction kit at a fraction of the cost of commercial kits.