Dream Job, Fat Salary, Full Benefits Package...
And A Free World Tour Waiting For YOU!
Here`s exactly what I`m going to show you:
Things you need to know before you consider applying:
- Which airlines give you best shots of getting hired. By now, I know exactly which companies hire more (and offer amazing benefits, as well!) … and I`ll show you what you need to do to get a spot on their crew. Step by step.
- How to stay away from scams. There a lot of scam-sites out there that promise flight attendant jobs, but never deliver. Instead, they claim outrageous fees for services you`ll never receive (I`ll show you which websites to trust, so you don`t waste any time or money).
- Where to apply to take a tour around the world for free. I`ll show you which airline companies have the most international flights, so you can see the world as part of your job (and you`ll actually get to SEE amazing countries, not airports)
- Where to test your flight attendant aptitudes before you apply. I`ll show you the test that will instantly tell you how ready you are for this adventure (and don`t worry: no matter the results… by the time I`m done with you… you`ll be the superstar candidate every company dreams of! And that`s a promise!)
How to write the perfect resume:
- The 7 criteria of the perfect resume photo. Remember: your photo is the FIRST thing they look at! Show them exactly what they want to see and you`ll end up on top of the resume pile.
- 9 crucial tips for an outstanding flight attendant resume. Follow them and you`ll outrank your competition, even if you`ve got NO work experience. (I got these tips from an inside person, too, and I was called by a major company three days later!)
- The common mistake that instantly gets your resume thrown in the trash bin. You`d be shocked how many candidates make this mistake! I`ll show you how to avoid this tricky issue… and look indispensible even to the harshest employer!
- How to tweak your previous work experience (or NO job experience!) to make yourself look like the perfect candidate. 6 of my friends are now flight attendants thanks to this tip alone!
- The mandatory request no airline company will ever overlook. Ask yourself this: is it worth losing the job of your dreams for missing a crucial detail?
- The one thing 90% of candidates lie about in their CVs… and make a fool out of themselves at the interviews. I`ll show you how to be completely honest… and nail it at the interviews (prepare to impress them!)
How to prepare for the 3 interviews:
- What to wear to make an outstanding impression. Don`t listen to those advising you to wear “an office outfit”… I`ll show you exactly what makes recruiters nod their head in approval and push you to the top of the list.
- The 3 things every interviewer wants to know. I`ll show you what to say and how to say it… while staying true to yourself the entire time!
- This one`s for girls: The hair-do every recruiter wants to see you wearing on the first interview. It may seem insignificant, but this little detail will set you apart from your competition with absolutely NO effort from your part...
- How to train your brain into the “flight attendant mindset”. This is something you usually learn after you get the job, during the trainings… but just apply this quick trick at your first interview and the job is yours!
- What bag to wear to your interview… and what to pack in it. NO ONE will ever tell you how important this detail is… and what recruiters read into it (but you`ll find everything you need to know in Flight Attendant's Bible, including the 6 crucial items you need to have in your handbag)
- The psychology behind the interview – step by step. Once you know what they want to see from you… you`ll have them eating out of the palm of your hand…
- All the commonly asked questions and the right answers. This is actually a cheatsheet with all the questions my friends and I received during our interviews… and the answers that got us the job (DO NOT MISS THIS SECTION! You will not find anything like it anywhere else)
- 25 tips to follow before, during and after the interview. They apply to all 3 interviews… and will make you look like the perfect candidate even to your competitors! (I`ve tested all these tips myself, so they`re guaranteed to work… no matter what airline company you apply to)
- What they`re really looking for at your prescreening test. You`ll be totally surprised when you see this one… but trust me… it can put you on the short list in less than 10 seconds)
- The 5 words every recruiter wants to hear during the interviews. It shows you`ve got what it takes to be a flight attendant, so don`t forget to throw them in the conversation…
- The most common mistake candidates do at their first interview... and blow their chances of getting their dream job. You will do it, too, if you don`t take my advice (and it would be a real shame to waste this opportunity and regret it for the rest of your life)