Attention Moms-To-Be... This could be the most important and exciting letter you will ever read!
Why the Food Pyramid Guide and Traditional Exercise Advice Will Make You Fat and Unhealthy, and Put Both You and Your Baby at Serious Risk
Are these questions floating around in your head?
- How much weight SHOULD I gain?
- What foods can I grab for quick, on-the-go snacks?
- How can I fit healthy foods and pregnancy exercise into my already hectic days?
- What kind of pregnancy diet is optimal for my growing baby?
- What should I be doing now to speed up my weight loss afterwards?
- How can I avoid gaining weight all over?
- What can I do to have an easy labor and delivery?
- How can I control my food cravings?
- What can I do to look toned and fit all the way through my pregnancy?
Have you noticed that there is so much conflicting information out there these days? Doesn't it feel impossible to sort through it all and find real world, healthy advice?
Here's just a sample of what you'll find inside...
- How to strengthen your core muscles even with your growing belly
- How to cook and plan meals for your growing family, even with a full time job
- Good, Better and Best options for every budget and lifestyle (and those impossibly hectic days)
- How to avoid gaining weight in all the wrong places - let's keep the bump in FRONT
- How to breeze through labor and delivery
- How to maximize your intake of vitamins and minerals from food
- The 3 "secret" muscles need to be stretched for pregnant women
- Key nutrients to elevate your mood and reduce food cravings
- "The Naked Workout" - How to stay fit with little or no exercise equipment
Are you worried about...
- Morning sickness?
- Back Pain?
- Stretch marks?
- Excess weight gain?
- Gestational diabetes?
- Hormone regulation?
- High blood pressure?
- A miscarriage?
- Painful labor?
- C-section operation?
We've covered it all! We even reveal little known secrets such as...
- How to unlock foods' hidden potential - have all the energy you need as "Super Mom"
- Why some fats are essential for a pregnancy diet - it's not what you think!
- The 3 best pre and post pregnancy exercises to flatten your abs
- Avoiding the "baby blues" - the secret key nutrient in the back of your kitchen cupboard
- How to boost your baby's brain power while you are pregnant
- How to fight fatigue with this bubbly beverage