Learn the Facts About REAL FIGHTING From The Men Who Were There!
WARNING: Some of these techniques may now be illegal and considered "unsportsman-like"...
The Authoritative Encyclopedia of Scientific Wrestling, ALL FOUR VOLUMES:
- Wrestliana; Or, An Historical Account of Ancient and Modern Wrestling by W. Litt
- An exclusive interview with Yoshiaki "Kumicho" Fujiwara
- Scientific Wrestling by George Bothner
- You Don't Have to Be As Big As The Other Man; The Tom Jenkins Story by Colonel Red Reeder
- Wrestling I, II, & III by Ed "Strangler" Lewis - Extensive coverage of nelson holds - Learn the Jack-Knife Arm Scissors, Lewis' famous headlock and hiplock, toe holds (including the Step-Over toe hold), and tons more...
- Wrestling by Frank Gotch, World's Champion
- The Life Work of Farmer Burns (filled with tons of instructional photographs and such great chapters as "Farmer Burns' Theory of Time" and "The Art of Self-Protection")
- Modern Wrestling Holds by Ex-Olympic Champion E.R.Voigt (learn the "Cross-Bar Toe Hold", the brutal "King Pin", and much more!).
- Excerpts from the very rare and exceedingly difficult to find Wrestle to Win by Spyro Vorres. ...and MUCH MUCH MORE.
- The seminal historical work "From Milo to Londos" (used copies of this ebook currently fetch well over $400!)
- The Science of Wrestling and Art of Jiu-Jitsu by Earl Leiderman - Includes the rules for Catch-As-Catch Can, Greco-Roman, Side-Hold, and Cumberland & Westmoreland wrestling. - Learn the Flying Mare, the standing crotch and half-nelson, the double wristlock, the head scissors, and much much more.
- The Complete Science of Wrestling by Champion G. Hackenschmidt (read his thoughts on "Greco-Roman, Ju-Jitsu, and Other Styles of Wrestling Valuable Training for Catch-As-Catch-Can" and "The Wrestler's Physical Qualities and How They Should Be Cultivated"
- Charles MacMahon's Wrestling Course
- Spalding's How to Wrestle with Poses by Jenkins and Hackenschmidt
- Also, an exclusive interview with one of the last living LEGITIMATE Catch-As-Catch-Can authorities, Billy Wicks!
- Interview with Dick Cardinal
The Handbook of Authentic Indian Club Swinging
- Indian Club Swinging by Frank E. Miller
- Indian Clubs by G.T.B. Cobbett and A.F. Jenkin
- The Indian Club Exercise by Sim D. Kehoe
- Also, a brief history of Indian Clubs and physical culture in India! (334 pages)