You may be surprised that many of the foods in your cabinets that you thought were "health foods" are actually making you fatter...
Inside this brand new program, you'll find:
- whole eggs or egg whites? easy answer
- A surprising healthy fat in some animal products that actually helps you burn fat and build muscle
- the real deal on saturated fat and cholesterol, and why they are essential in your diet -- pg.59
- which protein bars or energy bars are actually candy bars in disguise and which bars are actually good for you
- the true secret to making calorie-counting obsolete... this is the same principle that will automatically eliminate your cravings and control your appetite permanently (it's the same reason that I personally haven't had a real "craving" in at least 6 years)
- A type of saturated fat that actually helps to stimulate your metablism
- why soymilk, tofu, and veggie burgers could be increasing your belly fat
- Are sports drinks stifling your fat-burning?
- which fruits and veggies are okay to choose non-organic
- Is whole milk actually better for you than skim milk? there's more to the story
- why that skim milk may not be so good for you after all
- the one time when tilapia and salmon are NOT health foods
- the "whole grain" deception and why whole grain crackers, breads, and cereals could be packing on more bodyfat
- the truth about polyunsaturated fats (omega-6's and omega-3's) that most food companies don't want you to know
- does green tea or oolong tea really increase your metabolism and help fat loss? the truth
- do diet sodas and other diet drinks hurt your fat loss efforts? --
- a healthy fat-burning burger option? Yes
- The only truly healthy options for sweeteners... even non-caloric sweeteners
- the one time when chocolate can even help to prevent your sweet tooth cravings
and TONS more secrets to help you permanently transform your diet to force your body to burn fat more effectively.