Feeling overwhelmed choosing the right College for your child to attend?
This report reveals 23 essential tips that will help you to make the best decision possible, when choosing the best College in Australia for your child.
Choosing the right College is a critical decision that every parent has to make. The pressure to make the right choice is immense. Your child’s future happiness, their career, so many aspects of their life will be dependent on this decision.
What you really need is some help, some impartial guidance to help you make the best decision you possibly can.
About “The Essential Tips When Choosing a College” Guide
- Isolates the key factors to consider
- Contains 23 Essential Tips
- Gives parents the right tools to make the best decision
- Succinct and to the point
- Written in concise, simple-to-read language
- Contains a handy facilities checklist
About the guides author Greg Campitelli
- He is the publisher of The Catholic Schools Guide, an annual publication distributed to all of the Catholic Primary schools in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- Greg is a qualified and experienced teacher
- Greg is a sought-after speaker at Colleges and education related Conferences
- Greg was a board member and director of marketing and development at a secondary college
- As the parent of four children, one of whom has recently completed Secondary College and three of whom are on the verge of entering Secondary College, Greg is well aware of the challenges parents face when choosing the right school