“FINALLY! Plan the Wedding of Your Dreams, Free of Stress & Guaranteed to Leave You With ONLY Great Memories With This Proven Blueprint”
It’s a day-by-day planner, packed with advice and tips to help you avoid wedding day disasters like…
- Missing make-up artists
- Double booked venues
- Badly fitted dresses
- A collapsing wedding cake
- The venue serving the wrong food
- An exploding chocolate fountain
- Limos with flat tyres
- Your centrepieces turning up late
OR a wedding planner who has a nervous breakdown on your special day
Discover what’s inside the essential guide
- Why you must avoid wedding planners at all costs – Unless they can answer these 4 VITAL questions.
- How to avoid dangerous budgeting mistakes – Make just one of these common errors and you’ll spend the first 5 years of your marriage trying to haul yourself out of debt.
- How to arrange your guest list without the stress – Keep your loved ones happy, and keep your costs down by following these simple tips.
- Why your dress should be one of the first things you organise – Failure to follow this tip could lead to complete heartache.
- Where and how to find your dream wedding venue – You’ll also learn the sneaky way to make sure you get the date you want, and save $’s on the booking fee.
- 4 ways to guarantee everyone is raving about your food – Your wedding reception can live or die by the food you give your guests. I’ll show you how to make sure both sides of the family drool over what you serve.
- Why flowers could get you banned from your own ceremony – This little-known “oversight” could leave you out of pocket and VERY embarrassed.
- 5 Amazingly simple ways to create invitations they’ll want to keep forever – Save time and money sending invitations so beautiful they’ll bring tears to the eyes of your friends and family.
- How to save $100’s of dollars with an accurate wedding day timeline – Get this wrong and you could have to spend hundreds of dollars AFTER your reception is over. Who wants to start their marriage with debt?
- Getting over “gift envy” – Avoid spending a fortune or upsetting aunt Mable with these “fail safe” gift-buying strategies.
- A new trend in wedding photography that saves time, money, and hassle – Enjoy memories you’ll treasure for a lifetime.
- How to “wow” your guests with a heavenly rehearsal dinner – Follow this plan and you’ll experience a wedding rehearsal that will blow your guests away.
- The 5 things you MUST do to make sure you (and your groom) look gorgeous at the altar – You’ll feel like a princess as long as you organise this in advance.