You Don't Have to Live WIth Emetophobia...
Many people struggle with the fear of vomiting and have their days and thoughts interrupted by their need to avoid throwing up and situations that may make vomiting a possibility. It's called emetophobia, it's dangerous, it ruins lives, and it's curable.
Here's just some of the things you'll learn in the program...
- We're going to work together to figure out what you're REALLY afraid of, and it's not as simple as "vomiting".
- When to NEVER try and face your fear.
- How to stay motivated even when it gets tough. You'll get so good at this that you can actually be happy when you don't do as well as you wanted.
- The simple 4-step technique that can bring your anxiety and obsessing about vomit to a stop. You'll learn it in about 15 minutes and have the power to control your fear for a lifetime.
- The 5 patterns of faulty thinking you MUST avoid to be successful at overcoming your phobia.
- What you're probably doing now that's making your emetophobia worse every time you do it.
- A teeny-tiny adjustment that's going to shoot your confidence about handling any situation through the roof!
- How to design your personalized plan for overcoming your emetophobia.
- Why you can't seem to stop thinking those scary and irrational thoughts and how to use your personality traits that CAUSE them to END them. We'll turn the tables on your fear and let you clear your head.
- What's actually happening to your body when you get anxious and why it's a good thing. When you understand it and look it from this new perspective, you won't need to be afraid of it anymore. People without emetophobia do this automatically, but I can teach it to you.
- The exercise that retrains your brain to think about vomiting differently.
- What to do if friends of family aren't supportive or encouraging about your fear. I know it was hard to find someone who could relate when I was struggling.
And a lot more!