"Do You Want To Become A Herb Gardening Expert and Grow Fresh, Flavorful Herbs All Year?"
There are some very simple facts about growing herbs and you shouldn't even consider starting an herb garden until you are made aware of them!
- Companion plants are the herb gardener secret weapon. Discover which companion plants do best with herbs
- Herbs require a delicate balance of soil, water and light. I'll show you just how crucial these 3 basic elements are.
- You'll get all the 'How-To's" you'll ever need to care for your herbs including planting, transplanting, harvesting and preserving.
You're about to discover a proven system for optimizing your herb garden to produce the freshest, best tasting herbs . You will be able to apply this knowledge whether your herb garden in indoor or outside.
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover:
- 3 Simple Techniques For Preserving Herbs
- The Complete Guide to Growing Herbs Indoors, Outdoor and in Containers
- The Best Time and Methods to Use to Harvest Your Herbs
- How to Design a Healthy, Productive and Happy Herb Garden!
- WARNING: 3 Things You Should Never Do When it Comes to Selecting a Location for Your Herb Garden
- 6 Time Tested and Proven Strategies for Successfully Growing Herbs Indoors or Outside
- 7 Tips and Revealing Tricks for Selecting the Best Companion Plants
- When to Use Culinary, Aromatic, Ornamental and Medicinal Herbs
- How Often to Water Your Herbs and Why it's Important to Not Over Water Herbs
- How to Control Diseases and Pests in Your Herb Garden, even be effective for your other plants