The EFT Coach: Emotional Freedom Techniques for the Professional Coach Ebook
The EFT Coach - 2nd Edition
Category: Manuals, Psychology, Self Help
eBook Title: The EFT Coach: Emotional Freedom Techniques for the Professional Coach
Author: Mary Jones
A ebook for professional life coaches and/or EFT practitioners. A guide on how to use EFT as a coaching tool. Companion ebook to The EFT Coach Workbook for Complete Beginners.
Who is The EFT Coach for?
- Serious students of EFT who want an in-depth guide to using EFT as a coaching tool - you will learn new patterns of EFT and new ways to apply EFT to yourself to help you achieve your goals.
- Professional Coaches who want to add EFT to their practice - you will learn what EFT is, how its fundamentals relate closely to the principles of coaching, and how EFT can help your clients achieve their coaching goals faster.
- EFT practitioners who want to move into professional coaching - you will learn how coaching differs from EFT as therapy and how to apply EFT in new ways to achieve coaching-specific goals.
- Complete beginners. The EFT Coach is a practitioner level book, not suitable for beginners. But you may be interested in my new ebook instead....
- Coaches who already know or use EFT - you will learn brand new variations of EFT designed specifically for coaching issues, how to use EFT to improve your own performance as a coach and expand your thinking about how to apply EFT within your specialism.
Buy this ebook here.
Reviews: "The EFT Coach: Emotional Freedom Techniques for the Professional Coach" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.