Don’t waste thousands of dollars on a business valuation.
Many small business owners have the skills to conduct a quick and easy market valuation all by themselves. Our Do-It-Yourself Kit can help. Our information packed DIY Kit shows you how to conduct a Market Value Analysis of a small business with annual revenues less than $1 Million.
We provide no-nonsense, cost-effective tools to help small business owners figure out what their businesses are really worth.
Table of Contents:
- What is your business really worth?
- Overview of Small Business Value Methods.
- Which approach should you use?
- Asset Based Value
- What are Tangible Assets
- What are Intangible Assets
- Multiple of Earnings Value
- What are Earnings?
- What you Need to Prepare a Value Analysis
- Recasting Financials
- What is a Multiplier
- Benefits of Seller Financing
- Basic Terms of Seller Financing
- Protecting Yourself when offering Seller Financing
- Step by Step instructions
- Asset Value Worksheet Template
- SDE Worksheet Template
- Sample Multiples by Industry
- Value Scenario Worksheet Template.
- Value Scenario Worksheet Instructions.
- Asset Value Worksheet Sample
- Value Scenario Worksheet Sample
- SDE Worksheet Sample