Information you won't find anywhere else. period.
If you do a Google search on "Tuckaseegee River" you'll find listing after listing of Guide Services but no real helpful information. You're lucky if you can even stumble onto some directions on how to get there.
Here's a list of topics you'll find covered in The Definitive Guide to the Tuckaseegee Delayed Harvest:
- Where is the Tuck? (including some GPS coordinates)
- What are the regulations?
- Proven techniques for the Tuck
- Most effective dry fly patterns for the Tuck (in full color)
- Most effective nymphs and egg patterns for the Tuck (in full color)
- Most effective streamer patterns for the Tuck - including some special patterns (in full color)
- Deadly droppper combos
- Directions to access points (including GPS coordinates)
- River descriptions section by section (in full color)
- Specific fishing tactics for each section (in full color)
- Specific notes on where exactly fish hold for each section (in full color)