- Need to Build a Deep sales Pipeline?
- Tired of Losing Clients?
- Want to Gain a Competitive Edge?
Discover How to Improve Customer Relationships.
- Are you getting the most from your sales efforts?
- Are you building a business or a career that depends on customers?
- How much would your sales increase if you could expand all of your customer relationships to their full potential?
Fact is, how well you understand your customers determines how much money you’ll make and your level of success.
Business owners, entrepreneurs, and success-driven corporate professionals need to know exactly what it takes to make the sale—and keep their customers coming back for more.
To help you save time and grow your business, I’ve condensed 25 years of “school of hard knocks” experience into The Customer Loyalty Factor: Building a More Sales Mindset.
The Customer Loyalty Factor’s tightly packed content empowers you with the essential wisdom you need to help build a sales and customer-winning business or career.
Here's What You'll Discover...
- Once tailored for your own unique needs, this plan can help keep your company focused on the same goal—building customer loyalty while paving the way for the next sales opportunity.
- Step-by-step, how to create a proactive support model based upon a Customer Loyalty Plan that is systematic, repeatable, and adaptable.
- Why customers switch vendors.
- How most businesses remain product oriented and people adverse.
- That a “satisfied” customer does not always mean more sales.
- What customers really want.
- Ways to measure loyalty plan effectiveness and how to wisely invest in the right measurement assets.
- Why it’s important to implement standards and best practices in all your customer-oriented activities, and what makes a WINNING support model.
- How to adapt and optimize to customer dynamics so that your loyalty plan is flexible enough so you can capitalize on customer change.
The strategies in The Customer Loyalty Factor are worth thousands of dollars and more. The knowledge that I will share with you has helped me in both my corporate and entrepreneurial careers, earning me hundreds of thousands in repeat income over the years.